Re-entering the world of blogging

I haven't blogged probably since the 12th grade or so. For those who know me that's over 3 years back. Now I'm not saying I haven't blogged in other ways, having profiles with who knows how many sites (GameSpot, PureVolume, last.fm, and twitter to name drop a few). I could probably have been the victim of identify theft about as many times a year as there are celebrity sex tapes for all I'm aware.

But none-the-less I'm back to blogging as I feel it's like a diary of your progress in life. I'm getting into more and more interesting things these days (work, music, design, life, etc.) and I'd like to share them with anyone bored or lonely enough to care.

Let's start with the fact that I think google is going to take over the world. I keep signing up for their services, slowly but surely they get me with one at a time. It's like I gotta catch 'em all.

No comments: