Roots Watch, Sony Microphone, New Track

Got my baby back. :)

Lost this watch back at Mont Tremblant months ago. Looked down to get the time and wouldn't you know it, the watch face had disappeared. Band and pins were still there, watch face gone. Well I shopped around for a good hour or so at Bayshore, drooling over a $795 Seiko sport watch ("psycho" price), some nixon watches, and even a couple deisel watches over at the new "WatchIt" store... but I wanted this one back. It was just too good a watch to not want back, Roots or not. I became too accustomed to the look of it.

Specific Model: Roots Gravity - Black - Men's

Got a sweet new Sony Microphone while I was at it. I was a little skeptical getting this small thing, but I have been proven wrong. It will definitely do all I need. I already had a track entitled "The Evil Dead" that I wanted to put some simple vocals onto. There's a little too much delay/reverb on the main chorus right now but for a first attempt I think it turned out pretty pro. Take a listen below and let me know what you think.

Model: ECM-MS907

Track Name: The Evil Dead
Artist: Syncy (aka Warren Dunlop)
Album: Less Than Three (unreleased EP)

No comments: