Wonderland & White Water Rafting

Two days ago I was in a 7 person raft, floating down the Ottawa river and smashing into some giant waves. It was awesome. Unfortunately I don't have any video or photos as it was, well, wet. There is a guy that makes a DVD along each trip and my parents picked that up so I shall post a youtube video or freeze frames soon enough. We got into this thing called the "frog blender" and it tossed us around for a good minute or so. It was the best footage of the day and the aussie cameradude caught it, but cut it short as the DVD can't go on forever now, can it. Apparently my reaction is priceless--loving every minute of it (including when my mom got tossed off and sucked underneath by the current).

The weekend before that I went to Canada's Wonderland for the first time in a couple years and got to try out Behemoth. Got to see my cousin's, aunt, and uncle for the first time in awhile and we all had an awesome time. Here's a couple pics.

No comments: